POUGHKEEPSIE, New York – The Marist Athletics Department announced it will reschedule Sunday’s Marist women’s basketball contest vs. Iona, due to the impending winter storm. The Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference contest will be played on Monday, Jan. 21, at 7 p.m. Tickets purchased for Sunday, Jan. 20, will be honored on Monday, Jan. 21.
- The post-game autograph session scheduled with the Marist women’s basketball team will be postponed to Saturday, Feb. 16, at 7 p.m. when the Red Foxes host Canisius in the annual Play4Kay game to benefit Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation.
Additional Ticket Information:
- Fans who purchased tickets for the Marist-Iona contest and cannot attend on Monday, can exchange their tickets for any of the remaining home games on the schedule at the Marist Ticket Office, located in the McCann Center, on Monday-Friday, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or by phone at (845) 575-3553.
- Exchanged tickets are subject to availability and seat locations may vary.
- Residence halls open to Marist students on Monday for the start of spring semester. Classes begin on Tuesday morning. As such, parking lots may be crowded.
- CLICK HERE for more information on parking, including maps and complimentary shuttle service, which runs throughout campus on game day.
- When parking, please take note of the lot you’re parking in, as well as the shuttle line you are riding, if applicable.
- The Marist-Iona contest will be broadcast on ESPN+, which is a subscription-based platform.
Red Fox Den Buffet:
- There will be no pregame buffet dinner on Monday, Jan. 21.